Friday, December 3, 2010

The Coffee Party

The Coffee Party is a new independant party starting to grow. We believe in civility and working together despite differences. Check out the Coffee Party at the following link http://www.coffeepartyusa.com/ The Coffee Party is currently dicussing how to proceed in getting more members. As a writer I try to engage everyone with my stories; undoubtedly, I'll never interest everyone with every story. I agree we should listen to all stategists, but I don't think we should become the people to which we are studying their tactics. We run the risk of becoming them. We already have a Republican party and a Democratic party. If I would have agreed with either, I would still be a member instead of an independant in the Coffee Party. I thought the Coffee Party was trying to attract like minded people for a new party. Between us all, I'd prefer violent people stomping people on the ground, as I viewed in Kentucky by Tea Party members this past election, not join us. If we use the same tactics to get members, we will get those same results. Albert Einstein said, "The definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

No comments:

Post a Comment